Saturday, July 25, 2009

We're home...

...from Adam's first trip out of the state!

How did he do on a 5 hour car trip? Not too bad really. On Wednesday morning he slept the 3 1/2 hours to Portland, we spent 3 hours at Clackamas having lunch and walking around the mall and then he slept the remaining 2 hours to Eugene. He basically did the same thing just in reverse on our way back on Thursday. Good boy Adam!

We had a good time visiting my friend Tiffany and her family in Eugene. We had Tiffany's bridal shower on Wednesday evening. It was a fun time and Tiffany got some great gifts. I wanted to get pics with Adam and Tiff but didn't get to it - I'm so bad at getting pictures. I will most definitely have some from her wedding reception in September. Adam had kind of a rough first night away from home. Not exactly sure what caused it but Mom was certainly tired - I didn't get a 5 hour nap each day!

On our way home we stopped to visit our friend Wendy and her new 2 month old daughter McKenna. As you know, Adam loves pretty girls so it was a fun visit. Here is the Adam and McKenna photo shoot:




Wendy had them hold hands - they're gonna love this when they're older!!





All in all it was a great trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment